Ammo For Sale

« « Internet meme | Home | In VA » »

Shirking

My responsibility that is. I neglected to give out today’s Gun Blog of the Year award. So, have a bunch and distribute them amongst yourselves:

Image from Robb Allen, who got his KRISS to the range.

11 Responses to “Shirking”

  1. Barron Barnett Says:

    Jayoink! I got one!

  2. Robb Allen Says:

    Looks like you gave one to yourself and caused an infinite loop there, sparky 😉

  3. DirtCrashr Says:

    Whoa! Trippendicular!

  4. HiddenHills Says:

    Ooh. I’ll take the one on the right.

  5. mikee Says:

    I don’t have a gun blog, so can some of them get a new label as comment awards? I likely still wouldn’t deserve one, especially when compared to Michael Hawkins.

    https://www.saysuncle.com/2011/02/23/getting-back-at-tsa/

  6. nk Says:

    Gee, thanks, Unc. I haven’t blogged for a year and a half. This really means something.

    I thank Uncle. I thank my neuroseurgeon. I thank my invasive neurologist. I thank my stroke neurologist. I thank my rehab team. I thank my psychologists.

    You like me! You really like me!

  7. Jennifer Says:

    Squeeee! I’m a winner!

  8. Jerry Says:

    Dangit Unc, these buttons don’t work. No matter how many times I push it, my blog still sucks. I think I ‘wanna refund.

  9. Cargosquid Says:

    Jerry,

    I’ve been to your blog. It “don’t suck.” All that good music? Nice.

  10. Bubblehead Les Says:

    You all realize that there’s a new Obama Tax on Reward Recipients, right? Something about how only the 1% ever get an Award, and the other 99% don’t, and that tain’t fair, so you better pay up or else.

  11. jigsaw Says:

    woo hoo, i’ve always wanted one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!