Ammo For Sale

« « Guns for me, not for thee | Home | NRA targeted » »


40% of those surveyed could not name a single right protected by the first amendment.

2 Responses to “Endarkenment”

  1. Lyle Says:

    40% of those……what? Indigenous South American jungle dwellers? So the other 60% of indigenous South American jungle dwellers have memorized the U.S. Bill of Rights and can cite all five clauses of the first amendment (and without using the word “separation”)?

  2. Ron W Says:

    Perhaps off on a tangent, but when I worked in a major medical center I once had a brief discussion about the Bill of Rights with one of the orthopedic surgeons for whom I worked. I stated that I supported ALL of the Bill of Rights for all citizens. He replied, “well, it depends on how you interpret them.” I replied, “by the rules of English grammar”. He seem stumped and had no reply. I suppose he’d heard it asserted that “the Constitution was a living document”, but was unable to come up with a reasonable retort from the absurd perspective.

Remember, I do this to entertain me, not you.

Uncle Pays the Bills

Find Local
Gun Shops & Shooting Ranges