Ammo For Sale

« « Gun Porn | Home | In TN » »

Turn in your “assault rifle”, get a tax credit

Oh, democrats, no thanks.

7 Responses to “Turn in your “assault rifle”, get a tax credit”

  1. JD Says:

    Being from Minnesota, let me say “I’m sorry, America” that two of our representatives are co-sponsors of this garbage.

  2. KG2V Says:

    Its voluntary. Now I have an idea – a 80% lower cost what? $150 or so (give or take – get the cheapest one you can find) Do ONE operation on it (take it over the threshold – it is now an evil assault rifle) – turn it in, $1850 in profit. Lather, rinse, repeat a few times, and you could pay for some nice uppers, barrels, and ammo….

  3. Mr Evilwrench Says:

    Get a tax credit that can be confiscated to pay the obamacare fine, sounds like a deal!

  4. JoeJ Says:

    I think you’re missing a fantastic deal here. Get a license and go into business making cheap, barely functional “assault weapons” Sell them for $500 to anybody who wants a $2000 tax break (and isn’t a prohibited person, obviously). You’d make a fortune.

  5. Kristophr Says:

    It says “up to”. Weasel wording. I bet you get nothing for turning in a frankengun.

    And it’s a tax credit, not a refund. You have to itemize and owe a bunch of tax.

  6. Sebastian Says:

    $2000 tax credit! Shit, for that kind of money I could turn in my current collection and build a hell of a collection! There’s nothing in this that I could see that prevents you from taking the money and upgrading 🙂

  7. Sebastian Says:

    Come on, we all have purchases we’ve regretted later. This would let those pay out big time, and lead to a much more enhanced collection. I’ve been wanting to build a custom AR for a while, and with this I could trade in my current post-ban Armalite and get that done. Right now it’s generously worth 1/4 of Uncle Sam’s price if this were to pass 🙂