Ammo For Sale

« « Grassroots, eh? | Home | BOLO » »

Stop me if you’ve heard this one before

I’m a gun owner but . . .

20 Responses to “Stop me if you’ve heard this one before”

  1. treefroggy Says:

    The leaderboard above the article says “Smell Gas ?”.
    Yes. In fact I do smell something.

  2. adam Says:

    “even though most Americans would support stricter gun laws?”

    Orly? Someone might want to tell Gallup their numbers are wrong.

  3. Alan Says:

    LOL! “extremists in the NRA”

    I wish the NRA was full of extremists.

  4. This is relevant to my interests Says:

    this guy is so out of touch, I’ll bet he never heard of “Zumbo”

  5. rightisright Says:

    Ignorant Fudd.

  6. SPQR Says:

    Moby

  7. Sparky Says:

    Doctors mistakenly kill three times as many every year. BAN DOCTORS!!

  8. Ted N(not the Nuge) Says:

    Classy. Yet another, “I’m ok, but you people that look, act or think different, you shouldn’t be allowed to do that.” What a stupid bigot.

  9. Jeffersonian Says:

    “I understand guns. I don’t hate them. But I don’t see my guns as the bulwark of democracy either.”

    That’s because you sir, are an idiot.

    Have you ever heard of a little thing called the War for Independance? Sometimes it’s called the Revolutionary War. Little thing. Happened moslty on the east coast of the United States of America. I’m not suprised you don’t know about it. It’s in some of the textbooks we used way back in the 70’s when I went to grade school. You might find some info online. Check it out.

  10. Ellen Says:

    This guy is saying “Nice lion, nice lion” in hopes the lion will be sated before it gets to him. It doesn’t work that way.

  11. Weer'd Beard Says:

    Remember, Washington crossed the Delaware so he could get to his Duck Blind!

  12. Ron W Says:

    IF his argument is to be taken seriously, then our government agents should be disarmed first since guns in the hands of governments have killed vastly more people than in the hands of the common people, especially in the just past 20th Century.

    And ban prescription drugs, alcohol ,cars, bicycles, motorcyles, swimming pools, etc., etc..

    And finally, guns defend and save many more lives than they do in the hands of criminals or by accident.

  13. Ron W Says:

    ďI understand guns. I donít hate them. But I donít see my guns as the bulwark of democracy either.Ē

    “Democracy is where 51% can take away the rights of the other 49%.” –Thomas Jefferson

    Evidently this guy doesn’t see his statement as one of his choice not to use his gun as a bulwark of democracy, but where 51% can impose it on the rest of us–enforced by, guns, of course!!!

  14. Terry P Says:

    For Ron-
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
    Ben Franklin

  15. Ron W Says:

    Terry P..

    That’s another good quote re: the danger of “democracy”.

    Our founders created a republic with a Bill of Rights, including the right of THE PEOPLE to keep and bear arms, to protect our rights and restrict democracy from imposing the tyranny of the majority.

  16. comatus Says:

    The drug he’s looking for is prescription oxycontin. 38,000 deaths, in the last year for which there are records. His argument ends right there: the rest is mere impotence.

  17. milquetoast Says:

    In 2009, 49% (72 of 146) homicides in Wisconsin were in the city of Milwaukee but Milwaukee only has 10.4% of the population.

    Sure, 43 out of 72 counties in Wisconsin (59.7%) had a homicide rate of zero in 2009 but obviously, the solution must be to restrict the law-abiding and ignore whatever might be the causes Milwaukee’s outsized homicide rate.

    I tried to comment there but couldn’t even even after registering.

  18. Ken Says:

    100% of ALL people DIE because of birth.

    Maybe we should do something about that.

  19. Seerak Says:

    It’s telling that he uses drug prohibition as an unquestioned jumping-off point. It’s not unlike using the military draft as precedent to justify some other new involuntary servitude scheme.

  20. Tiberius Says:

    I doubt a Fudd would be quoting anti-gun ‘statistics’….he’s a conscious agent of the Enemy who knows his Demokrat Partei card will let him continue to hunt after the peasants are disarmed. someone ought to send him a copy of Arming America and encourage him to use it to make his political points. lol

After several weeks of taking Viagra, I got used to it and took the drug only on the weekends. Noticing the changes, my girlfriend started to ask me why I'm so active on weekends. I had to honestly confess everything. She was not upset but supported me. So thanks to Viagra, I made sure that I'm loved just like the way I am.