Ammo For Sale

« « Gun Storage | Home | Yo, dawg, we heard you like hypocricy and irony » »

More on your exobrains

Processors:

I have the brain power (for some tasks) exceeding the capacity of several earth-like planets complete sentient population at my disposal.

11 Responses to “More on your exobrains”

  1. BobG Says:

    I have an abacus that exceeds the brain power of most of Congress.

  2. bob r Says:

    “I have an abacus that exceeds the brain power of most of Congress.”

    That’s not saying much: I have finger nail clippings that exceed the apparent brain power of most of congress.

  3. skylark Says:

    Sadly, computers are only as smart as those who program them.

  4. Homer Says:

    Well, based on Joe’s computation rate per foot of light speed, and Bob R’s fingernail clippings per Congressional brain power rate, I have at my disposal sufficient processing power to handle Congressional duties well past infinity.

    Which sounds to me like a much better deal than we have now.

  5. Paul Says:

    Since almost anything is better than what we have now for congress critters, that is not saying much. It is getting past time when we should be starting over.

    Sorry, my phone has more “brain” power that the combined intellects of all the congress people.

  6. Yu-Ain Gonnano Says:

    I have the brain power (for some tasks) exceeding the capacity of several earth-like planets complete sentient population at my disposal.

    …and it keeps telling me the answer is 42…

  7. Mikee Says:

    GIGO, as the old saying goes, so be careful out there with the multiple-planet computing power.

    Without a good deal of care, the question will turn out to be, “What is seven times nine?” or some such rot.

  8. B Smith Says:

    Yu-Ain Gonnano for the win !!

    @Mikee: Nah. They’d never go for that (besides, it’s “What is six times seven?”)

    “Here I am, with a brain the size of a planet…”

  9. john Says:

    Congress has plenty of decent brains, and far more exo-brain support than most of us. Unfortunately they spend 90% of that time thinking about politics instead of the country. They spend the other 10% finding ways to backbite the other party’s accidental successes.

    Skylark is right, it’s the programming that needs to change.

  10. Paul Says:

    John,

    I can back that. Alturism…It is more than a word.

    What did you do today to help your fellow man? (not just John on that one)

  11. Paul Says:

    and I may have mispelled the word….Oh well, you all get the drift.