Ammo For Sale

« « Vertical grips on pistols | Home | National Reciprocity » »

Correcting Tom Humphrey

No, Tom, it was not the Year of the Gun. It was the year Naifeh lost power.

One Response to “Correcting Tom Humphrey”

  1. Linoge Says:

    And yet the legislature only spent, what was it, 6% of their time on anything relating to gun-related bills. That they could not accomplish anything else useful with the other 94% of their time is no reflection on the gun bills that did pass.

Remember, I do this to entertain me, not you.

Uncle Pays the Bills


blog advertising is good for you

Find Local
Gun Shops & Shooting Ranges


bisonAd

Categories

Archives